At Tamalpais Co-packing, we strive to consider the environment in all we do.
- Our facility, and therefore the manufacturing process of your products, runs on 100% green energy from solar and wind.
- We purchase carbon offsets in order to bring our carbon footprint to zero.
- We recycle and compost everything we can with the goal of creating zero landfill waste.
- We source recycled and post-consumer paper products as well as plastic-free packaging and love to help our clients do the same.
- In the interest of social justice and conscientious environmental stewardship, we are always looking for fair-trade, organic, and regenerative sources for cannabis and other ingredients.
Our Sustainability Director, Larkin Gayl, is available to answer any questions you may have on your manufacturing journey.