Shared Use Kitchen Type-S License
A Type-S License is a “shared-use” program for California cannabis brands to take control of their own manufacturing in a commissary kitchen. Your brand can easily become a Type S-Licensee and use a Primary Type-S License’s facility, equipment, and space to produce you own brand or product.
Tamco Facility Shared Use Rental Fees
- Minimum Rental Fee: Five x 10 hours days (50 hours total) – must be used within 6 months.
- $100 per hour (minimum 10 hours per session)
- 50% Deposit Required
S Permit (Shared Use) License Application Overview:
An S permit licensee can participate in the following activities:
- Cannabis infusions
- Packaging and labeling of cannabis products
- Extractions of butter or food-grade oils, as long as the extraction is then used solely for an infused product and not sold to any other licensee.
To obtain a Type S license, an applicant must fall into one of the Tiers below:
- Tier 1: annual gross revenue of up to $100,000
- Tier 2: annual gross revenue of $100,001 to $500,000
- Tier 3: annual gross revenues of $500,001 to $1,000,000